Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, June 2, 2014

Father's Day Beer Mugs (Sassy)

Hello - Today I am the Guest Designer at my friend Sheila's BLOG!!  Today I have a fun Father's Day project.  I wanted to make something fun for the dad's and Papa's in my daycare this year.  I recently decorated some beer mugs for the men in a wedding party and a friend wanted a similar one for her dad.

I turned on my Cameo and dug out my vinyl and made several different ones to choose from! 
This one is the most requested!! 
I love the white letters on the black ties!! 
The moustache theme is still going strong! 
Putting vinyl on glasses is a little tricky due to the curve of the glass, but a little patience and practice go a long way!!!

I hope all of the dad's and Papa's in your life have a wonderful Father's Day later this month!!!

1 comment:

Karon said...

These are fabulous, Lori. Love all the designs - perfect! TFS