Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 27, 2014

Born to Fish

This week at Let's Scrap, I am hosting a Get Inky Challenge.  Tanner went fishing with some friends last summer and caught a fish.  He was so excited!!!

I really love the green colors in the picture, so I inked my paper and wood chips with dirty Martini Dylusions Ink and Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine to get this pretty green/gold color. I used a crafters workshop diamond stencil to ink my paper.
I used a stamp pad to ink the edges of the tag.  I used Dylusions Dirty Martini Ink and Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine to ink my paper. 

I cut out Born to Fish from the Silhouette online store using my cameo and black cardstock.
I love the bee! 
I had been waiting to use these wood snails!!
I love the nature feel of this layout!!  I used the kit Beauty of Nature for this layout!!  If you are interested in joining my challenge check out Let's Scrap!!

I got most of the supplies for this layout at Frosted Designs:


No comments: