Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Buckle Boutique Lips

I am so excited to be featured at The Buckle Boutique today!!!

I decorated a compact today with some blingy lips!!
I cut out a set of red rhinestone sticker sheet lips from Don Juan on my cricut machine.  I hid the inner cuts as they were pretty detailed and I wasn't sure how well it would cut.

I cut my rhinestone sticker sheets blingy side down and I use packing tape to keep the sticker sheet in place.  I use my Deep Cut Blade set to 6, my speed at 3 and my pressure at 3.

Once I cut the lips out, I took my coated cutter bee scissors and cut the lips apart and trimmed out a curve on each lip. 
Now when I grab my compact - I see some luscious lips blinging at me!!


The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE

1 comment:

Karon said...

This is so cute! Love it.