Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, August 18, 2014

Tennis Ball Ornament

I received some awesome Rowlux materials to play with!!  I really loved this tennis ball yellow colored sheet and decided to make something for my niece.  Jenna takes lessons and hopes to be on her high school tennis team when she is a freshman. 
I found a tennis ball image at the Silhouette store.  I had to custom my setting in order to cut this material.  I tried the rhinestone template setting and it did not cut all the way through.  I played around with the settings and came up with:  Speed 5, Thickness 33 and Blade set to 8.  I did one cut (no multi cut) and had to pop it out a bit. 
Here is me "popping" it out.

I then cut Jenna 2014 out of vinyl using a font from my computer.  I transferred the vinyl to the front of the tennis ball. 
I punched a tiny hole in the top with my punch.
I put a jump ring through the hole and strung some thin ribbon.  I chose green so it would camouflage when hung on a Christmas tree.


3 comments:

Rowlux Illusion Film said...

This is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Sue Weiss said...

Hi Lori, this new material looks fantastic. Loved all the colors and patterns on their website. It did look like they were geared toward higher volume sales. Are you able to purchase just a few sheets? The tennis ball ornament is great. Thanks for sharing this new material and instructions for the Cameo.

Unknown said...

6 count packs of sheets are here


http://www.amazon.com/Rowlux-Illusion-Film-Polycarbonate-12-Inch/dp/B00CW7940Q