Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 1. This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
This is one of my favorite bog hops to participate in every year as it motivates me to create for the holidays!! The sponsors are on Lisa's BLOG - be sure to visit and comment every day and you just might get a prize!!!
My project for today is:
I made a glass ornament with Tanner's photo on the back and his handwriting on the front.
I traced the flat ornament on the picture of Tanner and cut it out. I punched the hole to match the hole in the ornament. I used Beacon Fast Finish Decoupage adhesive to adhere the photo to the back of the glass.
Once it dried, I trimmed around the edges as needed.
Tanner is learning cursive in school FINALLY! He has been begging me since kindergarten to learn cursive. He started writing his name in cursive on his papers, so I took a picture of his handwriting and traced it with my cameo software.
I used the offset feature to thicken up the letters a bit and cut them out with white vinyl.
I used clear contact paper to transfer "Tanner" to the front of the ornament.
Tanner was amazed when he saw this!!
Every year I make a few ornaments that are special - a vacation memento or something significant that happened. This is my favorite one so far for 2014!!
Your next stop is the Amazing ASHLEY!
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com****HERE
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com****NEXT
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/