Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 2. This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
This is one of my favorite bog hops to participate in every year as it motivates me to create for the holidays!! The sponsors are on Lisa's BLOG - be sure to visit and comment every day and you just might get a prize!!!
My project for today is:
I made a burlap banner.
I purchased these laminated burlap sheets at Wal-Mart. I traced banner flags on the sheets and cut them out by hand.
I cut out some vinyl stencils to fit my banners. I make 3 at a time, two large banners and one small banner. I use acrylic paint and pounce it on with a dry brush. Once the paint is dry, I peel the stencil off.
I use my Crop- A-Dile to punch the holes and string the banner flags with twine.
I use vintage photo ink to ink the banner flags to age them a bit.
The banner looks great on a fireplace, door or wall.
Here is a noel banner I made the same way. I used the lower case letters, smaller flags and black paint.
If you missed day 1 - you can go HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!! Your next stop is the Amazing ASHLEY!
Here is a complete list of bloggers in the hop in case you get lost along the way:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com****HERE
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com****NEXT
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/