Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ladies Night Out (Craft Show)

I do one craft show a year at my friend's elementary school.  It is a 2 hour show in the evening designed to be a one-stop shopping trip.  I made some banners, wood signs, gift bags and wine glasses.  I brought my friend's hair bows. 
This was my biggest seller!!

I am doing a 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop starting Monday.  You will see some of the projects close up (and a tutorial for some) over those 12 days!  I hope to see you here!!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like it was a fun craft show, Lori. Looking forward to the hop!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Cool project! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! I was just thinking about doing some cups. I saw one on pinterest that says "Shit is about to get real in this cup" LOL

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC