Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, April 9, 2010

Gypsy Queen


I am a self-appointed Gypsy Queen. I work very part-time at Michaels. I average 7 hours a week and three of those hours are before the store opens on Sundays. I offer free interactive demos for the Cricut and Gypsy 2-4 times a month. Our district does not offer classes right now, so this is my compromise. It gives people a chance to try before they buy!

I have about 20 lovely ladies who have attended at least one of my demos and have learned a ton about their Cricuts and Gypsys. I also have enabled several to purchase a Gypsy. I do not get commission, just the satisfaction of helping people learn how to use these wonderful toys!!

In March, Michaels held a competition to see which district sold the most Gypsys during the month. Not only did our district win, but my store sold the most!! Translation ~ I sold more Gypsys than any other Michaels in the US and Canada!!! I am proud to say that most of these purchasers have come to my demos and have learned how to use them too!!!

Soooo, I have decided to appoint myself a Gypsy Queen. I have changed my name tag at work accordingly. I am also making my Gypsy Challenge project this week in honor of my new title (which I will post tomorrow). MyaMagoo gave me this awesome crown to wear!!

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, you rock!!! I love your crown!!! You're just too cute! And, congrats on all those sales.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! Way to go.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

My Curtsy to you! Great Job!

Melissa said...

Wahoooo for you! The crown looks good! I wish our M's had employees like you! Wanna move to Michigan? ;-)

C.P. said...

I am so....glad I found your blog! I have had my gypsy for months and never have learned how to use it. I'm getting inspired to learn some gypsy moves! Thanks so....much!

Unknown said...

If there is anything I can help you with feel free to email me at lapgar@cox.net. I can send you the handouts I use when I teach Gyspy classes!