We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that are All About Fall!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!
Before the leaves change color and fall... let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from KARI, then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Fall FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because... Starting at the start is always SMART!! :) We have a WONDERFUL Grand Prize for one lucky hopper today -- A $25 Gift Certificate for Designs On Cloud 9!! To be eligible, please visit each "Blog Hop Stop" and leave a comment!! One random winner will be chosen on Wednesday, September 21st (giving you plenty of time to finish the hop)... For more details on what you could choose if YOU are the winner, please be sure to visit our sponsor:
DESIGN ON CLOUD 9
DAY ONE (September 15)
1. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
5. Anita -http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
6. Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
7. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/ **HERE
9. Indira - http://craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/ **NEXT
10. Kacee - http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
11. Bobbi Jo - http://sweetsassydiva.com/
12. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
13. Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
14. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
15. Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
16. Sandy - http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
17. Lisa - http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
18. Deb - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
19. Dawn - http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com/
20. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
21. Suzanne - http://www.cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
DAY TWO (September 16)
1. Lynda -- http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Sylvia - http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
3. Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
4. Jen- http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/
5. Dana-- http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
7. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
8. Kathy - http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
9. Deborah - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
10. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
11. Mindy - http://cvceggen.blogspot.com/
12. Janet - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
13. Carol - http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
14. Pam - http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
15. Brenda http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
Now on to my "Mum-kin"!!
I first got this idea from another lady who was going to hot glue silk mums onto a foam pumpkin. Me being me, I wanted to be a little different! I found this grapevine pumpkin at Menards for under $4.
I used my Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge to make my mums. I put four on my mat sized to 5.70w x 5.59h.
I cut them out in maroon, yellow and orange.
Then I took a wood skewer and rolled the flower from the outside in.
I let the flower unravel a bit and then used Scotch liquid paper glue to hold it in place.
This took the better part of a Saturday (in between entertaining my son and doing household chores).
I needed a leaf of some sort. I found this shape from Mother's Day Bouquet and sized it to 2.62w x 2.5h.
I cut out 20 in green cardstock.
I had my little helper crumple the leaves for me. I wasn't sure if I was going to wrap the flowers with the leaves, cut them in half or what.
I ended up gluing the leaves to the pumpkin with my glue gun.
Then I covered the leaves with my mums. Once they were glued on, I fanned out the petals a bit.
I wanted just a little green showing through.
I wrapped the stem in green ribbon and tied a bow with sheer gold ribbon.
Here is my "Mum-kin". I am really loving my new Art Philosophy cartridge!!!
I have a little blog candy! All you need to do is #1 be or become a follower or subscriber, #2 leave me a comment with your favorite thing about fall (mine is the fall colors) and #3 leave me a way to contact you if you win!
Thanks for stopping by!! Your next stop is INDIRA!!