Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, May 13, 2013

Baby Boy Mini


I hope all of my mom and grandma friends had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!!!

A friend recently had a baby boy and I made this mini for her.

I started out with a chipboard album from Michaels that was burlap on one side of each page.  I flipped every other page over to have a burlap cover and back, as well as the middle two pages both burlap.

I cut out the boy pieces from my Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cart at 2-3 inches each.

I painted the edges of the book pages with a bright blue and inked the images with the same color blue ink pad.


I covered these pages with a green leaf paper from my stash.  I cut out a star from George and trimmed off the pieces that hung a little over.  I included a photo mat on the next page for a crib photo right next to the key information (height, weight, length and date).  I included a little twine.


I used a brown patterned paper for photo mats and pop dotted these baby boy images to the edges.


I like to make a pocket in all of my mini albums and add tags and small pieces of matching papers for additional photos and notes.  I used my ATG gun to adhere the sides and bottom of the pocket to the page.

I added another photo mat and image to the last page.


I put some brown paper on the back of the album and tied ribbons to the rings.


This mini album can be used as a brag book for mom or grandma!!

I am sharing this project over at The Bug Bytes today also!!


No comments: