Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Graduation Party!!!


I have been planning this party for nearly a year (since we attended some graduation parties last year).

I have been crafting since January for this party knowing I would be super busy once baseball season began.


Tyler is attending Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA in the fall to play baseball.  We are super proud!!!

Both cakes came from Hy-Vee and were delicious!!!  We have so much left over :)


Tyler and Mike right before graduation.


Tyler and I right before graduation.


I made this banner to hang in the entryway of our home.  It has a tennis ball, bowling ball and baseball on each end as well as a T for Titans.  You can see how I made this (as well as close up photos) HERE.



I saw this on Pinterest and wanted to make it for the entryway table.  You can see how I made the pennant HERE.



Here is the back side of the pennant.



In my basement, I usually have toys and kids.  We transformed the basement into our Tyler Shrine!   My daycare kids love T-Bird and we made a banner with their handprints (footprint for the baby) to hang with his photo boards.

I included pages from his scrapbook and some 8x10 photos on the poster boards.  I used some baseball cuts from the Silhouette store to complete the posters.


Since our party was the week after graduation, I included a board with Tyler and several of his friends taken just after the ceremony.  I used my cameo to make the Class of 2013 and Congratulations Graduate signs.  The photo canvas did not photograph well (the same image is on the cake above) but it is super cool - our favorite senior picture!


The baseball moms made posters for all of the seniors for senior night.  Tyler is our catcher, so I used the catcher for him from Baseball Cricut Cartridge.  We used infielders, pitchers and batters for the rest.

I included a 2-page layout for Tennis.


I also included a 2-page layout for bowling along with his bowling shirt.


We had a popcorn bar set up in the basement kitchen.  We had plain popcorn, blue popcorn, m and m's, skittles, licorice bits, sweetarts and hot tamales!  My favorite food item and Tyler's evening snack!!



I left the Word Wall up but replaced the daycare words with words that describe Tyler.


I found this banner at Wal-Mart and replaced the graduation cap with this Titan cap I found at Nobbies (Oriental Trading).


I created a Photo Booth with a sheet and some fun props.  Some props I purchased from the Silhouette Store, others I created on my Gypsy.  I purchased the glitter top hats from Target (dollar section) and had two feather boas - blue and black.

Here are a few fun shots:












We are very proud of Tyler!  His academic success in high school will serve him well in college!!  We are grateful for everyone who came to celebrate with us at his party!  Even with the rain and the AC acting up - it was a great time!!

And now that graduation is done, I will be able to craft non-graduation projects!!!




No comments: