Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Graduation Card (Black, White and one color challenge FD)


Welcome to Frosted Design's Black, White + One other color challenge!


I used my Silhouette Cameo for this fun card.  I purchased the card from the Silhouette online store.



I cut the pieces out in black, white and blue cardstock to match my son's high school colors.

I used my ATG gun to create the pocket.  I used my fine tip glue pen to adhere Congrats 2013 to the front of the pocket.


You can see the flaps tucked under.


For the cap, I used some blue and white twine to make the tassel and taped it to the underside.


I adhered the cap to the card with my ATG card.


The pocket is just perfect for a gift card!


I have been making lots of graduation cards, but this one looks the best!!!

You can link up your graduation card or other black, white plus one other color projects at Frosted Designs by May 23rd to qualify for our prize!!


No comments: