Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bird Love Mini Album


I have been making a lot of mini albums lately!  I just can't stop!!  They make darling gifts.

This mini would be a great gift for a bird lover!!  How fitting that I just saw a pair of cardinals flirting around on my patio this morning!!!

I started this mini with a burlap/chipboard album from Michaels.


I made some 3D flowers from piano music paper - these were leftover from a different project even.  I used CTMH Artiste for the flowers and ink to color the paper (before I rolled them up).


I used glitter adhesive paper on the chipboard side of the album.  I found that paper at Michaels.  I inked the edges of the pages with a bright blue acrylic paint.

The cuts on this page came from the Silhouette store.


I love this birdie paper!!  I found it at Michaels.


The butterflies were stickled up!  The bird also came from the Silhouette store.


The LOVE came from Silhouette store as well.

I added ribbons to the oversized ring.


We have a lot of bird watchers in the midwest!  This album is perfect for the bird lover in your life!

I am also entering this at Link Up With Pink!!  My friend Sarah Hamer had her baby recently and he is such a cutie!!!  You can see adorable pictures of him on her blog!!


1 comment:

Sandie said...

Love how you done the edges on your album, stand out so well... and the shape is gorgeous. Another beautiful treasure.