Welcome to the Back to School Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and Friends!!!
If you are looking for the Birthday Blog Hop, please go HERE.
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects all about school days.
Connie Can Crop (link http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com) is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
My Craft Spot has over 50 stamp and metal die sets. Shipping is free in the U.S. They also have an awesome Gallery Blog that is full of fun projects.Please feel free to show our sponsor some love by visiting the links below!
Clear Stamps - http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/p/clear-stamps.html
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Are you ready to head back to school? Let's go!
Every year I make a goodie bag for my son's teacher. This year he will start 2nd grade (sniff sniff) and his teacher is a friend of one of my daycare moms!! I am super excited to have in inside track on what she wants/needs for her classroom!! Also - what she likes for herself (coffee, chocolate, gum, gift cards, etc.) as I really appreciate the teachers at our school!!!
I used these cuts that I purchased from the Silhouette Store and cut them out in red and blue cardstock.
I tied a twine bow and used a glue dot to attach it to the apple stem.
And for the inside of the bag:
I covered a composition notebook with paper from The Edumacation Stack from DCWV.
I like to personalize the journal. I used vinyl to add her name.
Here is a close up of the vinyl. I measured the space I had (light blue paper stripe) and kept her name within the space. I used vinyl instead of cardstock because it is quicker and easier!
In addition to the journal, I tucked in hand sanitizer, kleenexes, pencils, markers, clorox wipes and other fun school supplies!
What do you do to welcome your teacher back to school?
Thanks for stopping by today - your next stop is HERE.
I have included the lineup just in case you get lost along the way!!
1. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com
3. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/****HERE
4. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/****NEXT
5. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
6. Christine - http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com
7. Raquel - http://kraftykaboose.blogspot.com/
8. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
9. Nadja - http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
10. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
11. Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
12. Angela - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
13. Tabetha - http://tabethascreations.blogspot.com/
14. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
15. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com