Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

At The Zoo (Let's Scrap)


If you are looking for my Baby Mini Album that is featured at The Buckle Boutique, please go HERE.

Today I am featured at Let's Scrap!  Let's Scrap is a ning site with tons of talented scrapbookers and cardmakers from all over the world!  We have weekly sketches and challenges - I have created so many layouts since I joined the Design Team in September!!!  You should stop by and check it out!!

This week, the sketch challenge is below:


I just received a new pack of paper from Frosted Designs - Thataway Collection from Studio Calico.  I really liked the patterns with my zoo theme!!



I used my Zink Happy printer to print photos from my cell phone - which worked out great as I forgot my "good" camera!!  I love the borders and ability to type words on the pictures!!  Note the 5x7 photo is a mosaic puzzle!!  This is the Zink BIG app!

I used some Studio Calico stickers and die cuts to embellish my layout and create my title.


 I used twine (with a couple of knots) across the border on the bottom of my page.


I am really outside of my box with this layout - no cameo or cricut at all!!!!

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

No Cameo, no Cricut, oh, my! Still terrific.