Hello and Welcome to Day 3 of the Honeybearz Designs 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
If you are looking for the Buckle Boutique Blog Hop, please go HERE.
If you arrived from Lucy, you are in the right spot. If you found me first, head over to the BEGINNING so you can see the blog candy as well as everyone's projects!!
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop. This hop will take place November 25th through December 6th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8 am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit. Lisa our hostess will be giving away some wonderful blog candy each day of the hop from the amazing sponsors that we have for this hop. Lisa will be posting all the winners from this hop on December 10th. Every one has a chance to win including the ladies participating in the hop and even the guest designers and the sponsors. At the end of each post we will have a list of all the sponsors who are sponsoring this hop all you need to do is click on their name to go to their sites and check out all the wonderful sites. We want to thank each and everyone of the sponsors for their generosity. It has been greatly appreciated.
Here is a complete list of the sponsors:
Honeybearz Designs - Yummy Crafting Candy
Teresa Russell - $10.00 Gift Card from
her facebook group Scrapping For Less
Pazzles - Two digital download gift cards for a Cutting Collection of choice.
Kathy's Cozies - A custom Cozy for an Expression, Expression 2, Cricut Create,
Cricut Mini, or Silhouette Cameo. Whoever wins can pick their own fabric.https://www.etsy.com/shop/
Paper Sweeties - $10.00 Gift Card
ScrappyDew - $20.00 Gift Card
My Creative Time - Stamp Set
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - $20.00 Gift Voucher
Paper Creations by Mindy - $15.00 Gift Certidicate
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - $15.00 Gift Certificate
Xyron - 2 Teresa Collins Adhesive Kits
Joys Life - "Oh Christmas Puns" stamps
Timeless Twine -$15.00 Gift Certificate
Too Cute by Jessica - $25.00 Giftcard
Designs on Cloud 9 - $20.00 Gift Certificate
LoveBug Creations - $15.00 Gift Certificate
The Paper Parade - $40.00 Gift Certificate
The Paper Nest Dolls - $25.00 Gift Certificate
Jessica Douglass Wilson -$10.00 to her Close To My Heart store
Lettering Delights -a gift valued at $10.00
Scrapping Bug Designs - $50.00 gift certificate the gift
certificate excludes sale prices.
3 Girl Jam - $10.00 Gift Certificate
SVG Attic - $25.00 Gift Certificate
Pinque Peacock $10.00 Gift Certificate
SVG Cuts - $20.00 Gift Certificate
Blue Moon Creations - 12 digital images
Sherri Baldy Stamps - $15.00 Gift Certificate for digi stamps
For my project today, I made a banner.
For this banner, I used Rhinestone Resin Self Adhesive Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique for my letters. You can find them HERE. You can also find a discount code good today through December 2, 2013!
I used my cricut to cut the sticker sheets.
Cutting on the cricut is not hard but you need to remember a few tips:
You need the deep cut blade and housing set to 5. A sharp blade works best.
A sticky mat is a must (re-stick if necessary). I usually tape the edges, but if your letter has a lot of details you want it to stick down pretty good!!
Place the sticker sheet bling side down on your mat (don't forget to reverse your image).
Cut - I only cut once.
Gently pop out your cut.
I inked Wilton doilies with Dirty Martini Dylusions Ink. Once dry, I adhered it to my banner flag. My banner flag is chipboard covered in Christmas paper. I paint the edges of the banner flags to finish the look.
I finished it off with gold glitter tulle. I really like how it turned out!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Your next stop is Beth's Blog!
Here is a complete list of blog addresses in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
3. Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Scrappin Madge http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
7. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
9. Deb Rodgerson http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/
10.Theresa - http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
11. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
12. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Alicia http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
14. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.comhttp://www.love2createitall.com/
15. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/***HERE
16. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.comhttp://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com/****NEXT
17. Shawnee~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com
19. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
20. Heather~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
21. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
22. Kathy - http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
23. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com
25. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com