Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, June 3, 2013

Cell Phone Decor


Hello!!  Happy June!!  Happy Summer!!  Time for new clothes and new cell phone designs!!

Today is my day over at Sheila's blog She's A Sassy Lady and I wanted to share this fun project with her followers too!!

I made this cell phone vinyl design for a friend of mine.  Kylie is one of my helpers in my daycare and her boyfriend of 2 years is currently deployed.  She saw a similar cell phone monogram design on Pinterest and asked me if I thought I could make one for her and Andrew - Challenge accepted!!!


I have a file saved in my Gypsy that is the exact size of my Samsung LG phone.  Kylie has the same phone so I just opened my file and got designing!

I have a rectangle that I sized to 2.5 w x 4.5 h.  I unlocked the chain and used Real Size to get this configuration.

I opened another layer and left the eye open on the first so I could see it though the mat.

I used the font from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art.  I made the & 1.42 inches and the A and K each .70 inches.  I came to these measurements by welding first and then sizing the design to fit the space.

I cut the monogram out in purple vinyl.

I set my cricut to speed 3, pressure 3 and blade depth 3 and cut.


So pretty!!!


Speaking of pretty....here is Kylie and Andrew!!

I am also linking this up at Sarah Hamer Designs Link Up Party!!





No comments: