Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Duckies - 2 projects in 1!!


Today I took one cut of Square 1 Masterpiece Repositionable Adhesive Fabric and made two different projects with it.  A gift bag (actually two identical bags) and....


I decorated canvas.


You can get more information about this amazing product HERE.

I started out with my Gypsy and a couple of different projects in mind.


Yesterday I posted the Summer Bucket project.  Today I am using the ducks.

I found the set of ducks on Wall Decor and More cartridge and sized them to 2.76 inches.  I rotated them 90 degrees to fit withing my 8.5x11 rectangle (that represents the sheet of adhesive fabric).


I cut them out with Square 1 Masterpiece Removable Adhesive Fabric.  I used the same settings as vinyl for cutting - blade depth 3, speed 3 and pressure 3.


I peeled the ducks off the paper backing and stuck them on a kraft gift bag from Michaels.


I painted the bag with yellow acrylic paint.


When the paint was dry, I peeled off the ducks.


Look - no tangles and all in one piece!


I stuck the ducks down on another gift bag - I typically make 2 or 4 gift bags at a time.


Once the paint is dry, I put washi tape around the edges and added buttons on the corners.


I tied a bit of twine around one of the handles.

I was not done with the duckies though....


I painted an 8x10 canvas blue and stuck the duckies about 2/3 the way down.  I tied a bit of tulle to the top.  This would be cute in a baby room or child's bathroom.  Once the child grows out of duckies, just peel them off and re-use the canvas for something more age appropriate!!!

I have been having fun exploring crafty options with this product.  You can print it, cut it, punch it, remove it and re-use it!!

If you missed my Square 1 project from yesterday, just hop over HERE!

I am also linking up at Pink Cricut!!


1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow this is great. Love the material and it is repositionable... love it! Thanks for sharing.