Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Blog Hop (Amazing Dad LO)


Happy Father's Day to all of the Fathers, Father Figures and Grandfathers out there!!  My boys are blessed to have their father and grandfather (papa) in their lives!!

If you are looking for the Summer Party Blog Hop (6-15), click HERE.





Welcome to the "Father's Day" Blog Hop!  

We're so happy you could join us today to honor Fathers, Brothers, Sons, Uncles or any other man who has been a great influence in our lives!


 You should have arrived from SARAH.  If you happened by my blog or are joining me from your dashboard, head over to Miranda's blog to start at the beginning.  
We don't want you to miss any of the fun! 


In addition to seeing a lot of awesome projects, there is some blog candy available too.  Miranda will be giving away a Michael’s or JoAnn's gift card (winner's choice).  To be eligible for the blog candy, you are required to visit each stop in the hop and leave a comment!  
The winner will be announced Wednesday, June 19th on Miranda's blog! 


Here is my project:


 I made a 12x12 layout of our 3 boys that I will put in a frame for my husband's office.

I found the frame (cut in light blue cardstock), the stars and "Amazing Dad" from the Silhouette store.


Here is a screen shot of the stars and sentiment.


I centered Amazing Dad on the bottom and put a star embellishment on each end.  I love that there are three stars inside the circle on the right as we have three boys!


My youngest and oldest sons are the closest and I love this picture of them (top left)!!  My middle son graduated from high school last month and I forced all three boys to pose together (top right).  Our youngest two play baseball which is a big part of our spring and summer every year.

I could not get a good photo of the layout in the frame, but I purchased the frame at Michaels.  It is in the section with display cases in the frame section.  I love framing and hanging layouts!

Thanks for stopping by today!  My husband runs a baseball tournament every Father's Day weekend and is in baseball heaven.  That is a gift in itself for him!!!  What do you do to celebrate dad?




Next on the hop is LISSA MARIE!!!   

Should you get lost along the way, here is the entire line up:

Lissa Marie http://www.somanycrafts.com/****NEXT


No comments: