Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Frosted Designs Crop Challenge ~ Hidden Journaling

Welcome to the Frosted Designs online Crop!!  We have tons of challenges and games throughtout the weekend and hope you join us when you can!!

My Challenge is HIDDEN JOURNALING and it is from 7:00pm-8:00pm today, Saturday May 7th.

My challenge is "hidden journaling" and in my layout I have hidden a tag behind a photo. 

I started with a basic sketch and some photos of my oldest and youngest boys during baseball camp in Arizona for my middle boy.  They had lots of down time and had to keep busy during the camp.

I found the title, arrow and subtitles from Graphically Speaking and sized them on my Gypsy and cut them out.


I put adhesive on three of the four sides of my photo mat in order to make a pocket for my journaling tag.

I added some hemp cord and buttons.

 You can slide out the tag to read the journaling.



Your Challenge is to create a layout with HIDDEN JOURNALING.  You need to post your completed layout at Frosted Designs.  It can be a tag or cardstock or whatever you come up with, as long as it is hidden.  The prize for this challenge is:


Good Luck and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I really like how you hid the journaling in the layout.... I kept looking for it and until you showed the actual photo of where it was I thought it flipped up not slid out. Great Layout.

krissie said...

I really loved this challenge- thankyou! And thanks for becoming a follower... I am about to follow you too so be afraid.... ;)

krissie xoxo

Stacy H-W said...

Fun challenge!! I enjoyed participating.