Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All Star Game (LO)


Here is my take on the Sketch Challenge at Let's Scrap today.


This sketch was designed by Debby de Wilde.



I used Cherry Pie Dylusions Ink to spritz some background color on my paper.

I cut my title on my Cameo and added to look like the title of the article.


I cut these stars on my cameo for my background shapes.  I added a baseball lace cut (also from cameo) as a border across my layout.

This is a photo of the All Star Team.  Tanner was one of the few 7 year olds on the 8U All Star Team.  He played 8u Select Baseball last spring/summer.

How would you use this sketch?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO, Lori, love it xxx