Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gaebel Family Christmas


The current Layout Challenge at Let's Scrap is below.  I created this layout with photos from our family gathering last Saturday.  My mom's side of the family gets together on a weekend near the holidays since we have gotten to be a pretty big group (big for us at least)!!


Here is the sketch - but remember you can make your own version of it!  You can use other shapes instead of ornaments and even flip or reverse the sketch!!  Check out what others have made with it!!


I used gold glitter chipboard letters and numbers for my title.  I cut ornaments from the Silhouette Store.  I created a shadow layer by duplicating the ornament and releasing the compound.  Then I pulled the outer edge away to use.  I deleted the rest.


One more ornament.  I love how the letters sparkle!!


My SIL Windy and cousin Kristin have been best friends since grade school, my Aunt Chris and her oldest granddaughter Claire, and Nona Donna and my Uncle David (top row of pics).

Me holding the newest baby Kori with my nieces looking on, My Aunt Reen and her middle daughter Amy, and my cousin Kristin's daughter Angel holding baby Kori.


My oldest son Kramer with my youngest son Tanner and niece Sophie on his back while nieces Jenna and Sabryna huddle close, and my Aunt Chris with two of her granddaughters Emma and Claire.

My cousin Amy with her niece baby Kori, and my niece Sabryna sitting at my grandparent's piano playing while my son Tanner watches.  I love this photo!!!



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - I know I did!!



No comments: