Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kathleen - Frosted Designs Layout


Today I am featured at Frosted Designs!!

This is a picture of my mom around age 3.  Her mom gave her a home perm and then decided she did not like it - so she cut it off.  My mother hated this picture because of her hair.  This photo hung in the hallway of my grandparents home until they passed away 13 years ago.  My mom passed away in 1989 at the age of 46 and would probably not be thrilled that I put her photo on such gorgeous paper!!!
I used everything from the Capture The Moments Kit except the heart frame, white flowers - both sprayed with gold Heidi Swap mist (Love is in the Air) and the metal butterflies (Beauty of Nature).
Here is a close up of the flowers and flair on the corner of the photo.

These photos are just gorgeous and perfect for your heritage photos!!!  Keep those stories alive!!!




 photo Lori_zpsea64f050.jpg

No comments: