Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, September 12, 2014

Always Make Time For You

Instead of birthday gifts, I give my nieces the gift of an Aunt Lori Day for their birthdays.  They get to pick what we do - it usually includes a pedicure and lunch too.  This year, my 12 and 13 year old nieces wanted to do their day together (they are cousins) and we chose to go Glass Fusing.

I have all boys, so I treasure the time I get to spend with these girls!!!

This week at Frosted Designs, our challenge is using Graffiti, Paint, Doodling and/or Handwriting on your project.  I used Paint, Doodling and Handwriting on my layout.
I let my Cameo and a sketch pen doodle a bit on my paper.  I put some circles on my mat in random sizes and shapes to create this draw background.  I also drew a rough "L" on the bottom corner by drawing it on my cameo mat. 

I used my Juniper Acrylic Paint Dauber to ink around the circle.
I used the black sketch pen with my Cameo.  I inked some Juniper Acrylic Paint Dauber around my "L" then  I went back with a white pen and added "2014". 

I jounraled with my white pen on the doily.  
I used the Juniper ink to color these chipboard swirls.  I also journaled on the paper with my white ink pen - it was not easy to see.  I left it but also journaled on the doily.
I used the words "always", "time" and "you" for my title, adding the words make and for.

Come join our challenge at Frosted Designs!!  You can create a layout, card or other project!!


3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

OMG what a great idea - drawing on printed paper to focus on the photo. Now I have to go through my stash to find the perfect paper to draw on to create a wedding page. TFS. And I still don't know how you do all that you do, but I am grateful you share it with all of us!

Karon said...

This is gorgeous, Lori. What a fabulous LO and love how you added the little details. TFS and have a great week.

Weekend Craft said...

Thanks for sharing at Creative Spark Link Party. Hope you stop by again today! http://bit.ly/1tYPo3T