Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day & Designer Showcase

First of all ~ Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. Those of you who have chidlren, pets and yes even gypsy girls!! To the rest of you I hope you are having a wonderful day with your moms (or thinking about your moms)!!

We had a nice brunch with family and then my oldest boys (including the hubby) helped get my drilled rock bubbling again and we cleaned out our bonus room. My oldest is back from college and has moved home for the summer. I have one week of free labor until his job starts. The list is growing!!!

Tomorrow is also the first day of our new Designer Showcase over at Audrey's BLOG. I am one of the Team Fairies and this is my week to share a sample for our theme. I wanted a theme that would be easy to follow ~ especially for those of you who are participating in other challenges and contests. This is my birthday week, so I went with my two favorite colors PURPLE and GREEN (you can use one or both) and a FLOWER. The project can be anything: card, layout, altered item, fabric, etc.

Once you create your project, you have until Friday at 8:00 p.m. to post it. Hop on over and check out Audrey's blog!! Our goal is to help you showcase your projects to a larger audience. You will get some blog love and could get a blog award if your project is chosen!!

Here once again is my sample.



I wanted to share with you the flowers that my daycare kids made for their moms for Mother's Day. I cut out the flowers using Plantin Schoolbook. I used double sided paper as well as cardstock. The kids crumpled up the flowers by themselves.




I inked the edges with liquid chalk and then assembled them with brads. Can you tell which one is mine?


The children were very proud of their flowers!

5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

A special Happy Mothers Day to you Lori!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Happy Mothers Day to you my dear!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Beautiful!

Brens Designs said...

What a great project that you had your kids do. The flowers are all so perfect. They did great!