Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Above Rubies Studio

I recently joined the Affiliate Program for Above Rubies Studio.  I have recommended her site for about 2 years to all of my cricut and gypsy students.  She has a wonderful Cricut Cutting Guide resource that you can download for free or purchase as a bound booklet.  She also has some AtoZ DVDs and Paper Layerz.  I love her products and really want some of her Paper Layerz (they are on my Christmas list)!!!

My friend Shawn Mosch from MyCutSearch introduced me to this program, and I would be happy to share it with you too!!


Here is some great news from the Above Rubies Affiliate Program Success Coach, Shawn Mosch:




You know that feeling you get when you find out about something really great and you just cannot wait to share it with all of your friends? Well that is how I feel RIGHT NOW about the 1 2 3 Cards DVD.






I have not even watched the whole thing yet, and I have already seen how this DVD is perfect for someone who is just starting to make cards as a resource of where to start, but also great for a more seasoned card maker for a source of inspiration.



If you visit the crafting blogs and message boards, you will see people asking questions about cardmaking . . . things like



What do I need to get started?

What are the best tools to use?

What is an A2 card?

What if I need a card FAST . . . can I really make something that looks nice out of my scraps?

If using the Cricut to cut my envelopes, how do I make sure that I cut them the right size so they fit my card?

How do I use the card feature on Cricut cartridges?

When I use the card feature on the Cricut cartridge, and then cut some of the items with the Layers feature they don't line up . . . what I am doing wrong?



These are just SOME of the questions that are answered in the first portion of the 1 2 3 Cards DVD. I have not even finished watching it . . . I had to pause it to come and write this info up NOW!



And that reminds me of another thing I like about having this DVD . . . you can watch at your own pace. I popped it in while I was having lunch and I can pause it to come and blog, or if I need to throw some laundry in, and then I can pick up where I left off. When I am following directions from a written source I always come back to them and it takes me a few minutes to figure out where I left off.



For those of us that learn by doing, we could gather the supplies we need and make a card right along with Megan as she demonstrates. Don't have the exact same supplies as Megan? She is always offering suggestions of other various supplies that would work. Megan's casual style is like having your best friend over to help you with a project.



For less than $15, this DVD is a must have for anyone who makes cards. Click HERE to get yours now.

No comments: