Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trim The Tree (Sweet Sassy Diva)

I am the Guest Designer today over at Sweet Sassy Diva's blog.  For my Trim the Tree poject today I made a 3D ornament.  I love decorating Christmas Trees!  We have 4-5 trees that we decorate each year.
I started out with this reindeer paper that I got last year at Michaels.
I cut 6 circles at 4 inches.
I scored and folded them in half.
I taped a loop of ribbon to the top of one of the circles.
I ran 3 of the cicles through my Xyron.
I adhered the circles together one at a time.
I put some gold Stickles on the edges of the circles.  I did half of the edges and set the circle on its side to dry.  Then I finished the other half.
I tied a bow on the top of the ornament.
This is a fun way to make a 3D ornament with just about any shape!  I hope you have fun decorating your house for the holidays!!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute - Cute - Cute. Wow and you decorate 4 to 5 trees every year? Amazing. This year I had it easy. I called my 2 grandsons Justin and Gavin and my grandaughter Sydney and in an 1 1/2 hour the tree was trimmed. They had a ball and we have plenty of photos too. Next year I think we will try making ornaments like you.

Rachel said...

love this little ornament! i've tried these but with very very small circles and i just couldnt get them to flare out right... maybe i should try bigger ones next time :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com