Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, January 31, 2014

Childhood Memories Layouts

I went to an all day Scrapbook Crop on Saturday.  I decided on Friday night that I wanted to work on MY photos from my childhood.  I ended up making a pit stop on the way to the event to buy some girly papers!
This picture was taken at my 11th birthday party.  I only have the one photo so I made it work.

I purchased the title and the scalloped border from the Silhouette online store.  The red and pink flowers are from Michaels and the white flower and paper are from Frosted Designs.
Aren't we cute?

This next one is a couple of photos of me playing outside.

I used paper from Frosted Designs to show off my orange and blue outfits!  I loved to roller skate - these were the metal skates that you fastened to your shoes!!


I found a roller skate from the Silhouette online store.

This next layout has paper that coordinates.
I took one year of dance.  This was my recital costume - are you kidding me a mouse?????  No wonder I only danced for one year!!!

When I was in kindergarten and first grade, I wore glasses.  I had a lazy eye and had surgery when I was 4.  One of my daycare girls wears glasses and I showed her this picture (which inspired me to scrap these photos at the crop)!
Notice the couch in the background?  It has orange in it.  I went with orange and purple for my color scheme.
I punched and cut out a variety of purple and orange butterflies.
I added some 3 Girl Jam ribbon and a pair of glasses from the Silhouette online store.

The next page is my 6th birthday.
My mom made all of my birthday cakes when I was little.
I purchased these shapes and the Birthday Girl from the Silhouette online store.
I added a little cake to the bottom of the layout.

I have two more layouts that I started at the crop.  I do not bring ribbon, gems, flowers and other embellishments to crops.  I never know what I will use and I bring enough stuff already, so some of my layouts get finished at home!!

I had a great time and met some new friends!

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

Awe, these are so cute. Your layouts are wonderful. I'm lucky I stick photos down on designer paper!