Hello and welcome to the Just Chillin Blog Hop!!
Join us as we celebrate National Penguin Awareness Day by showcasing projects featuring the fun black and white birds, Penguins!!
You should have come from my friend MIRANDA. If not Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this Chilly Willy Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Cheryl will be giving one lucky winner a $10 shopping spree to her paper piecing store.
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 12:00 am Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Grab your favorite hot beverage and a warm blanket because we are about to Chill Out!!
We went to the zoo on Christmas Eve this year - it worked out that we had no family gatherings this year. Speaking of Just Chillin' ~ it was pretty chilly that day so we visited the inside attractions!! Here is the layout I created:
I found a sketch from Frosted Designs ~ here is my take on it.
We have an amazing zoo - the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo. Our Aquarium has just been updated and is one of our favorite indoor attractions.
We got to the penguins at feeding time and I was able to capture this photo.
I spritzed Dirty Martini and Cherry Pie Dylusions ink on the background paper. I inked the edges of my cuts with Vintage Photo ink. I added some gems on the patterned paper behind my photo.
I cut my title on my cameo using a font from my computer.
I am really happw with how this layout turned out. Thanks for stopping by!!! What is your favorite part of your zoo?
Up next is the talented Robin Lane!
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Connie- http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Ellen - http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
3. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
4. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
5. Beth~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
6. Nadja~ http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
7. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
8. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/***HERE
9. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/***NEXT
10. Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Jessica- http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
12. Holli - http://SunflowerHolli.blogspot.com
13. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com