Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, January 17, 2014

Joy Layout (Polka Dot Challenge FD)


Hello - Today starts another great challenge at Frosted Designs - Polka Dots!

I created this layout using a picture of the twins I take care of in my daycare at our Annual Christmas Party.  I used paper and die cuts from the December Mixed Media Kit.  I also used blue Metallic Gelatos to ink the edges of my photo mats.


I pop-dotted the ornament in the top corner of the page on top of flower and circle die cuts.


I cut Joy on my Cameo out of gold vinyl to use as my title.


I added this vellum tree (tied with some twine) to my paper.


I love the soft blue and gold together!!!

Thanks for stopping by today - consider linking up your polka dot projects HERE!

No comments: