Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Christmas Eve at the Zoo

Yesterday I shared our Christmas Eve-Eve layouts HERE.

We spent Christmas Eve at the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo.  My sister-in-law and niece met us there.  The animals were very active and even though it was cold outside, it was so much fun! 

I used some page layout designs from the Silhouette online store that had cut outs for the photos.  I thought the photos looked lost, so I created a frame by cuting out a rectangle around the cut out windows in black cardstock.  I adhered the pieces on top - I think the photos look better with the black background!
Here is a re-creation of my frame.
I purchased this title from the Silhouette online store and added the Santa hats!! 
I cut this title out using a font on my computer.  I used lime green and red to match the pictures.

Our next stop was the Aquarium: 
This layout was featured in a Penguin Blog Hop HERE.  We got to the Aquarium just in time for lunch!! 
I love watching the penguins when people are with them! 
I used some Dylusions Ink to spritz my background paper.  These papers are from Frosted Designs - I just love them!! 
The next page is:
The second half of the Aquarium is under water.  We love going through the Shark Tank - we walk through a tunnel at the bottom of the tank. 
Of course I had to add a shark!!!
Tomorrow I will have Christmas Morning layouts on my blog - hope you join us!!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautifully designed layout and with such fun pics.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}