Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bat Boy Onesie

One of Tyler's baseball coaches just had a baby boy.  I made him a onesie shirt to wear to the games this spring and summer.

I took the shadow of a batter from Baseball and the words BAT BOY from Varsity Letter.  I sized them to fit the onesie and flipped them.

I took Freezer Paper (shiny side up) and cut out my designs.  I spaced them far apart from each other because I am using them as a stencil.

It is hard to see here because it is white on white, but I ironed the shiny side down on the shirt.  I put the batter on the front and the words on the back.  I put a piece of cardboard inside the shirt.

I used Tulip fabric paint and a foam brush to paint inside my stencil.  Don't forget to iron on the little pieces that go inside the Bs and A!

Once the paint dried, I just peeled off the freezer paper to reveal my design!

Here is the back of the shirt!

I love making these kind of shirts for my son as well as for gifts!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So stinkin' cute!

Kim said...

This is super cute. My daughter needs a shirt made for school & this looks like it might be a quicker way to use my cricut than ironing & sewing on cricut made appliques.

MiliPea Designs said...

These onesies are so cute! Gives me a great idea for my daughter's soccer days! You have the funnest ideas! I've left the versatile blogger award for you on my blog here: http://millermall.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-very-first-blog-award.html

all the days of our life said...

Very cute.