Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, June 11, 2011

All Star {Frosted Designs Stitch Challenge}

If you are looking for the Royal Purple Blog Hop, please click HERE.

This is one page of a mini album that will be shown on June 17th here and Frosted Designs.

I started with a white cardstock circle.  I drew on the stitching lines on the back with a pencil and used my Cricut dental tool to pierce the paper.

I used red embroidery floss to stitch the baseball.

I added some dirt (aka brown stamp pad) around the edge of the baseball.  I mounted the baseball onto a piece of red cardstock.  I added a picture.

I dug out my Gypsy and put an 8" circle on it (the size of the red circle) and a rectangle the same size as my photo (3.5 x 4).  I put All Star and 3rd Base from the Baseball cartridge on the screen and sized them to 1.24 height.
I stapled a little piece of ribbon to the picture with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.  The star tore twice when I cut it out, so I skipped it!

I cut out the letters in black.

I added a leather looking glove sticker to the corner of the photo.

And here is the finished page once again.  I am making Tanner a t-ball mini album as I can't seem to stop taking pictures every time he plays!!!  Join me on the 17th when I show you more!!

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Lori you are so brilliant. That totally rocks. Will have to do that on a card or lo for my son in law. He lives and breathes baseball. Thanks for an awesome idea.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow I love the stitching on the baseball.... so realistic. Thanks for the idea.