Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Past


Happy Thanksgiving!!  I wanted to bring back some of my favorite past Thanksgiving projects to share with you:


I made this cute centerpiece last year that can double as a treat container.

You can see how I made this HERE.

I also made this banner last year - I am grateful that I take better pictures of my banners than I used to!!!

You can see how I made this banner HERE.


I love making crafts with my daycare children!!!  This is what we made last year - you can see how I used my cricut to help make this one HERE.


Here is a window card I made along with my very first video in 2010.  I love making window cards, videos not so much :)  You can see how I made this card HERE.


This tag was from a Thankful Tag Challenge that we had on the Gypsy Chat section of the Cricut Message Board.  These challenges are where I really learned how to use my Gypsy to its fullest!!

You can see how I made this project HERE!


Here is a tile that I decorated with Vinyl in 2010 for a blog hop.  This was my first project with more than one color of vinyl!!!  You can see how I made it HERE.

And finally, here is a Mini album I made for a Thankful Blog Hop.  I am thankful that I use a better back drop now for my project photos!!!  None the less, I have had fun looking at my projects of years past!  HERE are the instructions for this mini.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  If you are travelling this year, please be safe!  If you are shopping - I hope you find some great deals :)






2 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous creations Lori and Happy Thanksgiving - enjoy your weekend celebrations.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

wow- Your stuff is Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

Robin
MCCR DT sis
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/