Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beautiful Bling Blog Hop Baby Girl Mini


Hello and Welcome to the Beautiful Bling Blog Hop!!

If you are looking for the Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop, please go HERE.



Welcome to the Beautiful Bling Blog Hop!!  April's birthstone is a diamond, so we added some bling to our projects!  In this hop, you will see some BLINGY projects with rhinestones, stickles, glitter and more!!!

You should have arrived from Tricia's blog.  If you found me first, hop over to the beginning and see Melanie so you don't miss anything!!

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost!





And now on to my project:


I used Nursery Tails and my Cricut Imagine to print and cut out the baby girl pieces.

I bought this chipboard album at Michaels.  One side of each page is covered in canvas, the other side is blank chipboard.  I flipped every other page so the canvas was next to canvas.




The blank pages were covered with a pink cardstock.  I used some patterned paper to create photo mats and a pocket.

The bib and bottle are pop-dotted on the corners of the 4.25 x 4.25 inch square.  I did not stick down the pieces that overlap the mat so a photo can go under them.


You can see that I inked the edges of the pages in bright blue. 



I added a butterfly from my stash on the back.  The Baby is from Cricut Alphabet.


I added my bling to the cover.  I put gems on the bodies of the butterfly and dragonfly as well as BABY.


Thank you for stopping by!!

Your next stop is Pamela!


No comments: