Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, April 26, 2013

Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop


Welcome to Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop!!!

If you are looking for Beautiful Bling Blog Hop, please go HERE.

You should have arrived from RACHELLE.  If you found me first, please go to the BEGINNING so you don't miss anything!!!

Here is a complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:







Welcome to Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop!!

Today we are celebrating a very special little girl's first birthday. She has had a difficult fight this past year and we felt what better way to celebrate her life than have a blog hop!
Felicity has touched many lives even though she is not even one yet. Every day she makes therapists, doctors, and even her family smile.
The purpose of this hop is to be a blessing. So the way to win our blog candy will be for you to be a blessing to someone around you. Then photograph how you have been a blessing with either a craft project or taking a meal to someone, etc. Share it with us and that gives you an extra entry besides leaving comments on all the hop stops. 

Blog candy for this hop is one paper pack and April Showers Cricut Cartridge. 

There are two ways to earn blog candy
1. Leave a comment on each blog
2. Come back and post how you blessed someone else with a link. 
3. Tweet/Facebook about the blog hop

For my project today, I am making a project for the patients and their families at the Arkansas Children's Hospital.  I am being a blessing to my friend Sherry Honeycutt. 


Sherry's house burned down in 2004 and her precious Macy died in the fire just weeks after her 7th birthday.  Sherry and Macy's twin brother Andrew were treated at the Arkansas Children's Hospital and both recovered from their injuries.  Sherry is hosting a Card Drive in memory of Macy to benefit the current patients and families at the hospital.  

Here is the description of the event:
It's time for the 2nd Annual Cards for Kids for Arkansas Children's Hospital in memory of my daughter, Macy. You can help by either making handmade cards (will take store bought as well) and sending them to me, donating goods (their wishlist is attached), or donating financially and we will shop and/or make a financial donation as one. Last year we donated over 100 cards, plus 20 necessity packs for the burn unit, and clothes and toys for the hospital.
Sherry's blog is HERE and  her FaceBook Event page is HERE. She is making this a year round project!!!  One thing I found out after I sent my blank cards in, she wants some of the cards to be signed by us to give to the patients!!


Here are some of the other cards I am sending Sherry.  Some are cards I made for blog hop projects, others are old designs that I had saved on my Gypsy and just re-cut.


This is my feature card.  I used Gypsy Wandering for the frame and flower.


I put two of the frames on the screen at 4 inches.  I hid the inside of the left frame and welded the two together.

I added the flower shadow layer inside the frame sized to 3.47 inches.

I also placed the flower (also sized to 3.47 inches) on the mat.


I ended up cutting a second card in pink and trimmed off the left side to make a background color. I added some stickles to the center of the flower.

I hope you consider making some cards to send to Sherry!!  I sent cards last year and am happy to send some each year.  Thank you Felicity (and Happy Birthday) for giving me the opportunity to share this with so many people today in the blog hop!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!  Your next stop is JULIE!!



No comments: