Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, April 29, 2013

Yummy Note Card Set


Hi!!  I am super excited to share this Yummy note card set today at CricutDiva!!

I am also sharing this card set with my dear friend Sheila at She's A Sassy Lady today!

I made a set of 3x3 cards with truffles on them from the Cricut Imagine Yummy Cartridge.



I printed out the light pink distressed-look pattern on white cardstock to use as background paper for my cards.  I cut them to 2 7/8" squares and adhered them to my note card (3x6 folded in half).





I printed and cut out the three truffles and mini cake at 2" each.  I inked the edges in Vintage Photo ink, and added a little stickles to each piece and let dry.

Before I adhered the patterned paper to the card, I wrapped a piece of 3Girl Jam 1/3 the way up the paper.  I chose the blue to bring out the bit of blue in each card.

I got the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch - super cool new toy!!!  I wanted to make envelopes for my little note cards.

Making the envelopes were fun, once I watched a YubeVideo on how!!



I found this Enveolope Gum at Archivers to seal the envelopes.  I just painted the glue on and let it dry.  It just needs a little water to seal.


I made a little folder to keep the card set in - this makes a great gift idea!!



I started with a piece of Kraft cardstock and cut it to 8 1/2" x 6".  Placing the paper horizontally on my Score Board, I scored 2" up from the bottom to create the pocket.



I turned the paper to score the fold lines.  I scored at 4 1/8" and 4 3/8".

I used my ATG gun to adhere the center of the bottom flap (pocket) to the spine of the folder.

I punched a hole on each side of the pocket.  I ran a piece of 3Girl Jam ribbon across the inside of the folder and used a glue dot in the spine to hold the ribbon down. 


When you close the folder, simply tie a pretty bow.



What a Yummy Gift card set!  These are great for teachers, friends or even secret pals.  I included this set in an Easter Swap gift with another paper crafter!

I also linked up my card set at Sarah Hamer Designs!!

No comments: