Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Photo Booth




We had a fun Easter!

I made a photo booth for something fun for the kids.

I used a file from Silhouette for the eyeglasses, moustache and mouth:


I learned how to Release Compound Path on an image to separate the image into parts.  I was able to pull out the center of the mouth and delete it so I could create a bottom layer.


Here is Ci Ci (my Cameo) hard at work.  I am getting used to her, but she cuts slower that my E and makes weird sounds!!


Here are the cuts.


I used hot glue to attach the Wilton cake pop sticks to the back of the pieces.


I added some foam glasses, some headbands with bunny ears, stick on moustaches and a flower all from Michaels.  I hung up an Easter banner from last year on the sheet I tacked on the wall and - presto I have a photo booth!

My niece Sabryna and Tanner hamming it up!!

Tanner and my nieces Jenna, Sophie and Sabryna.

Jenny and Sophie!

The girls - Jenna, Sabryna and Sophie.

The kids had a great time with the photo booth.  It was a test for me to see how it would go as I am planning one for Tyler's Graduation Party next month!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!



3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wish I was at YOUR house on Easter!Looks like it was LOADS of fun!!! The pics are so dang cute! Wish I had your mojo!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Awesome project! Congrats on your new Silhouette. I had to giggle when I saw where Ci Ci stands because my Silhouette also sits on top of my unused Imagine :) Looking forward to see more of your projects using the Cameo

Charlotte C said...

I am so fighting the urge to "need" a Cameo. Love your projects. What a happy Easter you all had.