Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, April 12, 2013

Travel Mini Album



This week at Frosted Designs, our new 2-week challenge begins.  Our theme is TRAVEL!



I covered the 6x6 chip board pages with paper from Heidi Swap - No Limits paper pack.



I used several cuts from my cricut.  Many were from Going Places.  

Enjoy life is from Graphically Speaking.

I created a pocket by adhering three sides of a 6x2 piece of paper to the bottom of the page.  I used my ATG gun.


I put a 6x6 square on my mat to represent the page.  I overlapped a 6" star from George and GROUPED (not welded) them together.  I wanted the two tips of the star cut off.  

I copied and flipped another set so I could cut out the cardstock and paper for both sides.



I love this star page!!  I used the negative piece around the Road Trip! and backed it with light blue paper and tucked a ticket behind it.


I added a tag and made another pocket.


I added the age old question to the back - Are we there yet??

I finished off the rings with some ribbons.


I loved this paper pack because of the orange and blue and touches of travel.  This will be a fun mini album to add photos to.

Be sure to join us at Frosted Designs for our Travel Challenge!!

7 comments:

Karin said...

Very nice Lori!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, it's awesome and looks great!!! You've pulled another wonderful creation from that talented and artsy brain of yours... lol!

Hugs, sister-friend!

SandeeNC said...

Love the mini travel album, and that star page rocks, love how you did that! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ( fellow FD DT member )

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little mini! Love it! Just think of all the wonderful memories it will hold! TFS

Jenny said...

You are simply amazing! You create such fun projects! I learn so much from you! Thanks for sharing!

The Cropping Canuck said...

LOVE this!

Barb Craft said...

Lori... this mini is absolutely delightful!! I love the way you have the star popping out from between the pages!! All of your details are spectacular!

barb :)