Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FireWorks Layout (Let's Scrap)

The sketch challenge this week at Let's Scrap was just perfect for my 4th of July pictures!!

Every year we have a party for the 4th.  As you can see from the top left photo - my husband is the biggest kid when it comes to fireworks!!
You can do one or both pages for the challenge - and even turn or adjust the sketch to fit your pictures!! 
I had been hanging onto both of these paper for a long time!!  I had these darling star shaped paper clips for a while too!  I used Glossy Accents to create a dimensional star with the clips. 
I cut stars out of the striped G45 paper!  These can be journaled on too. 
The fireWORKS title came from the Silhouette store.

The little cutie in this photo is our friend's daughter.  She has been acting shy all baseball season long with my husband.  He purposely sat by the bucket of water for the sparklers she was holding.  Before too long she was high fiving Mike as she put her sparkler in the bucket.  This was better than the fireworks for Mike!
Thanks for stopping by today!  If you want to challenge yourself to scrap your memories you should consider joining the Let's Scrap Community!!


1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

Your LO is outstanding and oh so much fun!! Super great pics and story. You sure captured that time in grand scrappin' style. Again, that story is as precious as can be and will be treasured forever.
You are a very talented scrapper.