Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, October 31, 2014

Not Every Witch....

Hello and Happy Halloween!!!  

Today at Frosted Designs we are showcasing Halloween projects!

I am LOVING gleatos!!!  They are fun to color and blend on canvases. 
I took purple, orange and lime green and colored on a blank canvas board.  Then I misted the board with water and used a brush and paper towel to blend the colors.  You can add more if you want until you get the results you like!
I purchased this saying from the Silhouette Store and cut it out in black vinyl.  Some days I think it is talking about me!!!

Happy Halloween!!!


11 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Some days it's me too! Love it.

Miranda said...

I love this!!!!!!! I can't wait to try my gelatos! TFS!!!!
Miranda BL

Nicole said...

You did a wonderful job on this project!! BL

Liz Mullen said...

My gelatos have been sitting there for a while. I need to pull them out! Your Project is great! I might have to try this for a thanksgiving saying :) (BL)

Vanessa Bourque said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing. (BL)

Unknown said...

I love gelatos as well, it's like getting to play with lipstick!! Cute canvas - BL

Colleen said...

That canvas turned out great. I agree with you I love using gelatos. BL

Lizzie Laine said...

Love this, i need to get some gelatos!
It looks awesome, great job:)

Elaine(BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous colouring.. not sure how to use gelatos... but your project looks great.. BL

Unknown said...

Love it. I have been wanting to try gelatos. You make them look easy.... BL

Vanessa Bourque said...

Awesome Thanks for sharing (BL)