Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trunk or Treat

Friday night was Trunk or Treat Night at my son's school.  I decorated my car as a Vet Clinic.  I tried as hard as I could to treat all of the animals (and butterflies and even a bee) that came to my clinic, but no one would get on my table!!  Elsa forgot to bring Sven to his appointment too!!   I still had fun passing out "treats" to everyone! 
j
I used my Cameo to design and cut out my sign.  I used vinyl on poster board.  I adhered the poster board to a piece of black foam core board and taped it to the top of my hatch. 
I filled my "treats" container with candy.  I printed off some checklists for treating animals.  I included some first aid supplies and toys from my daycare.

Here are some of my patients.  Rocky Racoon has a broken arm, Dotty Dalmation has stitches and Izzy Iguana has a sore throat. 
I had a lot of fun with the animals (and children) who came by!!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Super cute! I love your sign! What a fun way to hand out candy!
Miranda :) BL

Lizzie Laine said...

Awe what a cute idea, looks like it was a lot of fun!

Elaine(BL)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Liz Mullen said...

So cute and what fun! Happy Halloween (BL)

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!! and awesome that the school does that as well. - BL

Colleen said...

Great idea and I just love trunk or treat, such great ideas are shared. BL

Nicole said...

What a fun idea! You did a great job on the decorations. Happy Halloween!! BL

Vanessa Bourque said...

That is a great idea. (BL)