Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, March 30, 2015

New in the Nest Onesie


My friend Robin has a darling store in downtown Springfield, Nebraska and I have sold several crafty items there the past two years.  I have been having fun making Onesie Shirts and posting them on Facebook - Robin requested a "nest" shirt for the store.

She has a darling little section for baby and asked me if I wanted to add some shirts to it!!!  I was so excited!  Here is the shirt I made.

You can see more of my Onesie designs HERE in my Facebook group.

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

So cute. Admire your all-around talent, Lori.