Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Pictures LO

Today begins a brand new challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches.  I found this gorgeous Quick Quotes paper in my stash and it looked so nice with my son's spring photos - so I had to put these together!!!
This sketch can be used as a 2-page layout, or you can use one of the pages to make a single layout.  If you are a card maker, you can use the design to inspire a card.  I did not have a large photo, so I created a collage of three photos instead. 
I added some wood bugs in place of the flowers - as a mom of all boys I don't use many flowers!!! 
I printed the title from my Silhouette Studio using a font that I purchased (Desire).  I cut scrapbook paper down to 8 1/2 x 11 and ran it through my printer.
We have traditional fall photos every year and do a spring photo session as a school fundraiser.  The backgrounds are outdoorsy and fun.

I hope you join us at Let's Scrap with your project!!!  You may just win the prize!!!


6 comments:

Katy said...

FABULOUS layout, Lori!!!

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful layout of your very handsome son, Lori.

SavannaLea said...

Awesome... that paper really shows off the pics!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great pictures and page Lori. Love that Quick Quotes paper. Tanner is getting so big. :)

Michelle Looi said...

Awesome layout! Love all the inky distressing work out there, Lori!

life documented said...

love the photos but the bugs are perfect! what a creative embellishment and most fitting for boys :)