Happy Birthday Connie!!!!
Welcome to Connie's Birthday Blog Hop with Connie and her craftastic friends!
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing Birthday cards, layouts, or projects. ... You should have arrived from CHARITY.
If you happened upon us please start at the beginning of the hop at http:// www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
Since it is Connie's Birthday she wants to celebrate by giving out the gifts!
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.
Then head over to http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/ and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way! Ready to join in the fun?
Hope you all enjoy this super celebration!
For my project, I made a gift card holder/card from the Close To My Heart Atriste Cricut cartridge.
I selected the card I wanted and sized it to 4.5 inches. This card was on the letter "g" key using the Card Function Key. ***Note: the gift card opening was a little tight and next time I will size to 5 inches.
I love both CTMH cartridges, but I have a hard time finding the cuts I want. They are not arranged very logically in my opinion!!
The butterfly is sized to 1.94 inches.
The sentiment is sized to 1 inch.
The accent/tag is sized to 2.41 inches and will be used vertically.
I used kraft, burgundy and a patterned cardstock (kraft on the back side) to cut my images.
Here are the images cut out.
I scored the card and used my ATG gun to adhere the sides of the gift card holder. I used my fine tip glue pen to adhere the Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside.
I inked the edges of the
I bent the wings up a little bit and adhered the body of the butterfly with my ATG gun. I put a little pearl on the body (you could easily use gems or stickles for added sparkle).
You just tuck in the gift card and it is ready to go!!
I am really loving kraft colored cardstock right now!! I love how this turned out!
Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop is JAMIE!
Here is a complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
3. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
4. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/
6. Michele - http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/
7. Anita - http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
8. Miranda - http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
9. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
10. Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com
11. Christine- http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
13. Tabetha- http://tabethascreations.blogspot.com/
14. Charity - http://thebookinroom.blogspot.com/
15. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/****HERE
16. Jamie - http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com/****NEXT
17. Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
18. Jen - http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/