Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, March 4, 2013

Pinch Proof Card


Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day a little early!!

I am Pinch Proof today over at She's A Sassy Lady!


I went to a crop and learned a few tricks with my CTMH Artiste cartridge.



This stamp set (Perfect Fit - Frames 2) coordinates with some cuts on the Artiste cartridge.  It tell you the exact measurement of each image to coordinate with the stamp.

I chose the square-ish shape and cut some out of white cardstock at 2.5 inches.

I actually cut out several of each shape and put them with my stamp set for future use!!  But for today's card, I used the square-ish one.


Next, I used a Stampin' Up stamp set (borrowed from my friend Jenny) for the circle image and the inside sentiment.

I stamped the Pinch Proof stamp on white cardstock and used my Fiskars 1" punch to punch it out.  I inked the edges with the same green.

I stamped my cut image with green ink.

I wrapped the image with some orange twine for a color contrast.

I pop-dotted the circle image to the center of the shape.

I used some green stickles on the shamrock and a couple of gold gems on two corners.

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, trimmed it and inked the edges.

I used a 3x6 kraft cardstock card base, folded in half.


Here is my Pinch Proof card - I hope it works as I don't like getting pinched!!!

I hope you have a wonderful March!!

I am also entering this over at Craftin Desert Diva's!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome card Lori! Thank so much for joining us over at Craftin Desert Diva's for our very first linky party. Don't forget you can link up as many projects as you want. :)

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Lori your card is super! I love those colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party. Hope to see more projects from you.


Tara

Camille Short said...

Grand St. Patrick's Day card - love the frame stamp!

KC Coake said...

Great card!
KC

Lucy Kelleher said...

Cute St. Paddie's Day card Lori -- TFS :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com