Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, March 21, 2013

K-12 Layout


My middle son Tyler is graduating from high school this year.  I have been going through his photos to create a High School Graduation video.  I found a 5x7 of his kindergarten photo and knew I wanted to make this layout!!

I found this paper from a local scrapbook store (cut off the tag at a retreat so I don't know who made it) and loved it!


I opened my Gypsy and put two 5x7 rectangles on one layer to represent the pictures.

I welded "from" from Opposite Attracts sized to 1.24 inches.

I welded "to" also from Opposite Attracts sized to 1 inch.

K and 12 are from Nursery Rhyme and are sized to 2.06 inches.

I cut them all out of black cardstock.


I adhered "from" to the top of his Kindergarten photo.

The Kindergarten photo was trimmed in white fresh from the school packet.  I wanted to mimic that look with his senior picture, so I trimmed 1/8 inche off each edge and matted it with a 5x7 piece of white cardstock.



I adhered the K to 12 below the pictures.



I just love this!  I chose this senior picture because he is wearing a blue shirt that almost matches the background of the kindergarten picture!

Tyler sure has grown!

I am entering this in Link Up Tuesday at Sarah Hamer Designs!!

4 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

Lori what a GREAT layout! Love seeing the Kindergarten pic with the grad pic! You rock your scrapbooking and I bet the video is even better! Thanks for sharing ! Kathi

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lori!!! What a wonderful layout and how wonderful it will be years from now for you, Tyler and your family to go back and remember...

Great job as always, my sister-friend!

GabyCreates.com said...

What a wonderful memory keepsake! Great LO Lori! I can see you are on a roll doing layout! nice!

KC Coake said...

What a neat layout! Amazing to see the difference of the years.
KC