Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Card (FD Coloring Challenge)

This week's challenge at Frosted Designs is to use "Coloring" on your project.  I decided to uncover my Imagine (normally it is buried under paper and photos) and get to coloring!  I can count on 2 hands how many times I have used my Imagine.  I am a Gypsy Girl and until the two can play nice, my Imagine gets the cold shoulder!

I found this image of a bird on a branch on the Imagine More cartridge and wanted to use it to make my Step-Mom a birthday card.

I selected the image and clicked on the pencil to put it in the que.

Since I will be using a 12 x 12 piece of white paper, I wanted to add some other images to color and cut so as to cut down on wasted paper.

I loaded my paper.

It printed my images first...

then cut them all out.

I cut some Kraft colored cardstock to fit my card with just a little border around my image  I tied a little twine on and stamped "Happy Birthday" in Vintage Photo ink.

Here is my simple, yet whimsical card ~ just like my wonderful Step-Mom!!  Happy Birthday Karen!!

4 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Lori... this card is beautiful! Watching you do it makes me want to go out and buy the Imagine! Thanks for showing us how you made it!

barb :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, the card you made your mom on the Imagine came out beautiful!!! I have the Imagine More cart too and thanks for the inspiration, my friend.

Don't feel too bad, my Imagine, Gypsy and Cricuts have all gotten the cold shoulder lately! Just been too hot for me to want to play with them! Probably my imagination but they seem to generate more heat!!! LOL!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. I don't have the Imagine and this does look like fun. TFS

- - Sheryl - - said...

wow - love the warm colors! I also do not have the imagine - but the colors looks great!