Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Helping out a friend of a friend!!!

Hi scrappers, this is Kate from Sassy and Scrappy! Today's post is not the usual crafty fun, but is more of a request for support.

On Saturday the 23 of July, a close friend of mine found out her children's home was on fire. Her twin daughters and their families all live together on Bainbridge Island, WA where their significant others are Coast Guards. In a freak accident their home was gone, and they lost everything. Thankfully everyone was able to get out of the house. Praise God.

My friend, Kymberlee has photos and more of the story on her blog the Paper Midwife.

As you can imagine the loss and fear of what could have happened is overwhelming. Trying to start over and build your life from scratch with 2 small children is difficult, to say the least. So I would like to ask all of you amazing and supportive crafty friends if you could send a card of encouragement to this family. Something that may help lift their spirits as they make their way through this difficult transition.

If you'd like to send cards to the children, Ethan is 4 and Bentley is 18 months.

Cards can be sent to:

Sutton/Durrant Family

Fort Street Fire Donations

321 High School Road NE

Suite D3 #232

Bainbridge Island, WA 98110





Any, and all support for this family is appreciated! Thank you.
 
 
Lori here, and I would like to add if you want to send more than a card there are some great suggestions on Kymberlee's blog!!  Thanks so much for supporting one of our own!!

1 comment:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

THANK YOU Kate and Lori for the community of support! <3 you