Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Disney Pixar Blog Hop the 3rd!!




Coming soon to a theater (er, I mean computer) near you......................

After sharing 2 exciting Disney Pixar Blog Hops with you, we can't wait to bring you hop #3. The same group of talented crafters have designed and created a variety of adorable and clever projects that I am sure will inspire you. So mark your calendars now because you won't want to miss this special 3rd addition!! Each day a different group of crafters will be sharing new projects!


Here is the added twist! ... For everyone that has been asking if they can join in the Disney Pixar Blog Hops by being a stop in the hop, here is your chance! On September 26th, the day after the official hop, we are going to have a Disney Pixar Hop Link Up Party! We want to see your Disney Pixar inspired scrapbook layouts, cards and other creations . . . The other category can include banners, cake/cupcake, decorations, centerpieces, wall décor, party favors . . . anything at all.

This will be a great way for us to showcase the work by our followers! It will allow people to preview your project and then go to your blog to learn more about you and the project you created.



So let's start working on those projects!



No comments: